It’s no secret that Real Estate Agents don’t spend too much time in an office. In fact, if we’re not meeting with clients or looking at properties, we’re probably at home finding you great deals via the MLS!
So how do we cope with working remotely and efficiently? Read some of our tips below!
- Break up your workday with some short bouts of personal time (this could be taking a walk outside, grabbing a cup of coffee, listening to a podcast, or making lunch)
- Differentiate your work versus living space! Working in bed can make you feel tired all day and can be a mental block to getting things done.
- Open a window and let in that beautiful Colorado air!
- Having a schedule can keep you sane, trust us. It can help to have a list to check off during the day—even for those small victories (laundry, we’re talking about you).
- Take a deep breath! Wash your hands. You can do this.